[Params] parameter origin not really necessary

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:41:58 -0500
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
In section 4.1 you ask the question: "Should we expose where the
parameter came from, in terms of URL query string, 'param' element, or
other? Should we expose the domain of the document where the parameter
was set?"

Just my opinion, but I'm not sure what would be solved by making this
information accessible.  Is there a valid use case for this?  Maybe
save this for a later revision of this spec if there is a solid need
expressed?  This is inline with my whole 'keep the spec small' theme
:)

Regards,
Jeff Schiller