[Params] param overlap with HTML and SVG

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:38:44 -0500
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
I am concerned about the overlap between html:param and svg:param
	a) if they are exactly the same elements except by their namespace
that is confusing that they are defined in different specs
	b) if they are different elements by behavior that is even more
confusing (I don't think that's your intention)
	c) have you verified that the HTML5 parsing algorithm is ok with
finding a <param> element in inline SVG content i.e. it doesn't assume
<param> is HTML and 'fall out' of SVG mode?  If so, might want to find
a new name :)

Note that I don't necessarily have a good suggestion/solution here.

Regards,
Jeff Schiller