[Params] Read-write interface to params

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:35:16 -0500
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
In section 4.1 you ask the question: "Should there be a read-write
interface available to the referencing document, to allow easy script
access to parameters, so they can be changes without modifying the URL
query string or creating 'param' elements?"

I think if the referencing document wants scriptable access to the
referenced document then it can just use the DOM.  I'm all for keeping
this spec small for now.  As you can also probably tell, I'm also not
a fan of being able to modify parameters after load as it introduces
more complexity than I want to think about :)

Regards,
Jeff Schiller