Re: Some thoughts on DOM 2.0, Simpler

Jonathan Watt wrote:

> Anyway, we're getting into "I think this group of third party people think X,
> and you think they think Y". I guess we've both got different experiences of the
> "general author".

Well, as a user struggling with learning this stuff I find obtuse
misnaming infuriatingly unnecessarily. Doing 'what it says in the tin'
matters. Consistency in naming schemes matters. When one thing has
camelCase and another a dash, 'viewBox' & 'stroke-dasharray', I think
'why the hell couldn't these bozos get their act together?' I'm only 56,
but lack of consideration wastes my remaining life having to memorize
these things.

--
Charles Lamont