Re: animate-elem-82-t query

From: Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:57:26 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org, birtles@gmail.com

I noted already several times, that this test contains several errors
and a lot of description and behaviour, not fitting together.

Not only the scale animation is problematic, the rotate with
changed rotate center is wrong too, and the test for translation
is almost insensitive to the implemented distance function,
therefore almost useless.

A long time ago I provided an improved version for this.
Unfortunately this was not updated yet (the formula for
scaling and rotation for paced was fixed in later drafts
of SVGT 1.2 too, compared to earlier drafts).
Maybe it is an even better idea to split up this test in two
documents, one for linear and one for paced and added
samples for skewing too.

There is still a lot to do to fix this and some other tests
in the test suite ...