Re: Potential spam/phishing attempt (was "Re: Warning Notice!!!")

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 09:17:18 +0000
To: SVG WG <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Site Comments <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi again,

I just noticed that I missed including the general W3C contact address
in my message: after originally adding it, I noticed a few more
interesting bits and rewrote the email from scratch. Sorry for the
annoyance/persistence, but I feel that this is an important matter...

The previous message, together with the attachment, is already
available [1] in the archive.

Regards,
 Helder

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Dec/0008.html