Potential spam/phishing attempt (was "Re: Warning Notice!!!")

Hi everyone,

I'm reporting what appears to be a potential spam/phishing attempt,
made on behalf of the W3C Webmaster to the www-svg mailing list [1]
(and, as I'm subscribed to it, to my personal email address).

The full message is attached, as the visible message headers obfuscate
the true origin of the message (a server located at
"webmail.xnet.hr").

As I wasn't sure about what the best way to report this, I'm replying
to the message and also CCing the general address (stated in the
general contact instructions [2]).

Please take appropriate measures, as the message seems to be
sufficiently well forged to deceive users: I must confess that I was
starting to evaluate whether to reply or not; if the message contents
were a little more coherent (and didn't request the password), I might
not been convinced to crawl through the original message raw data.

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Dec/0007.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/contact#otherwise