Re: Help SVG Tiny

Hi Jarbas,

First of all, please note that this mailing list is not meant for SVG
content support. It's aimed at "technical discussion on Scalable
Vector Graphics (SVG) and its specifications" [1]. For
general/authoring SVG support, I'd suggest SVG Developers [2]. ;-)

> Could anyone help me to specify images SVG Tiny 1.1 or make corrections to
> images that I have.

In order to support SVG Tiny 1.1 you'll need to set appropriately the
"version" and "baseProfile" of the "svg" element [3]. Tiny is more
limited than full so additional content (re)work is required: ellipse
arcs, gradients and CSS, for example, are not supported.

I'd suggest a read through an introductory article on the subject [4];
also, if you are actually not restricted to Tiny 1.1, note that the
current Tiny recommendation is 1.2 [5].

Finally I'd suggest that, whenever you post a question, more detail is
added (describing the goal [6], for example) so you raise the
probability of receiving interesting feedback.

> Thanks

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/