Re: jsLint SVG Tidy

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:11:54 -0500
To: ~:'' ありがとうございました <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, jim@jibbering.com
Jonathan,

This is probably not appropriate for this list (svg-developers is a
better one, this list deals with the spec).  I'm pretty sure you
already know this :)

I've been working off-and-on with my scour script:
http://codedread.com/scour/ and there is a rough online version:
http://planetsvg.com/tools/scour/scra.py/form

This won't correct errors in hand-written code, but it will neaten up
output from tools.

I just found out about SVGTidy: http://esw.w3.org/topic/SvgTidy

I'll be reading through that and thinking about adding features to scour.

Regards,
Jeff Schiller