Implicit lineto underspecified

From: (wrong string) Ůski <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:46:45 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Dear WG,

SVG 1.1 and SVG Tiny 1.2 specs both say the following:
> If a 'moveto' is followed by multiple pairs of coordinates, the subsequent pairs shall be treated as implicit 'lineto' commands.
They don't specify however, whether those implicit commands are absolute or relative. I assume being of the same type as the moveto involved would be the most sensible option for them. Is this something you would consider adding to the errata?

As a side effect (harmless in my opinion; maybe even desirable) it would start requiring to make difference between "M" and "m" as the first character in @d.