Re: Attribute Index

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:04:34 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Anne van Kesteren:
> Apologies if this has already been reported and worked on but the
> attribute indexes in SVG 1.1 and SVG 1.2 Tiny are not that useful as they
> do not point back to where the attribute is actually defined.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/attindex.html
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-SVGTiny12-20081222/attributeTable.html

That is a fair point, and one we know about.  We are working on
improving the build scripts for SVG 1.1 Second Edition.  I’m hoping that
that will allow us to generate the attribute table with links.  We at
least have the following working, for a main chapter of the spec:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/struct.html#GElement

which is an order of magnitude more usable than what was in the original
1.1 spec.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/