Re: font-size in percentage ambiguous?

From: Ondrej Bojar <bojar@ufal.mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:26:09 +0200
To: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Dear Helder Magalh„es,

Thanks for your response and all the details.

The main and only question I have is:

   is the definition of font-size expressed in percentage in SVG 1.0
   Specification ambiguous?

If so, I would like to file it as a bug report so that future versions
of SVG specification define the meaning for font-size in percentage
well. (SVG Tiny is "fixed" already, as it does not allow font-size in
percentage at all.)

I'm sorry for not being able to express myself clearly right away... :-/

Thanks, Ondrej.

--
Ondrej Bojar (mailto:obo@cuni.cz / bojar@ufal.mff.cuni.cz)
http://www.cuni.cz/~obo