Reminder: SVG 1.2 Tiny Last Call Comments Requested

Hi, Folks-

I just wanted to remind everyone that the SVG 1.2 Tiny specification is
currently in Last Call, and we are actively seeking comments.  We do
understand how busy everyone is, but we wanted to emphasize that the
later the comments, the more challenging it will be for us to address
them in a way we're all happy with.

The Last Call period ends on 10 October 2008, and we are unlikely to be
able to extend it, given our schedule constraints.  Please see the
forwarded email below for details on commenting.

Thanks-
-Doug Schepers, on behalf of the SVG WG