Re: keypress listener implementation inconsistent

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:30:58 +0100
To: Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

> Testing my moderately complex SVG application on the following:

The overall message contents seems to point to
implementation/interoperability issues. I'd suggest moving this thread
to SVG Developers [1], as this particular mailing list is targeted for
debate on the SVG specification and SVG Working Group-related matters.
Hope seeing you there! ;-)

> I'm not sure there is a standard, I haven't looked lately.  I'm sure
> someone will elaborate.

There are some available samples (a related article [2], for example)
which may help, although I haven't found any page which shows key
handling support among implementations...

> I'll post a link when the app is scalable.

Yes, a working sample is always of great use to obtain more valuable
feedback... ;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalh„es