focusHighlight must be inheritable

From: Chris Peto <svgdev@resource-solutions.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:20:32 +0200
To: <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I have over 500 svg planes that I import into a svg program over getURL,
because the “focusHighlight” is not inheritable I would have to go and
reedit all 500 planes.  Sorry, I will not do this nor my customer pay for
such an act.  This leads to the fact that none of the browsers that support
this new feature can be used, so back to IE and ASV.  Not good!

This also goes for “focusable” attribute.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development,
Resource Solutions