[1.2T-LC] Text selection - but what about Find Text ?

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:58:26 -0500
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

I notice that text selection and clipboard operations are still
recommended by the SVG spec [1], but I would consider it useful if SVG
Viewers that support "Find Text" operations also supported "Find Text"
in SVG <text> and <textArea> elements.  Additionally, some suggested
behavior that SVG Viewers should follow in the case of text fragment
being found would be useful to improve interoperability across
implementations (pan and zoom to text?).

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller