Re: Pseudo3D by distorting the bounding box

fyi - there was just a paper and presentation at the SVG Open on the
topic of achieving 3D effects in SVG at the SVG Open 2008 in Nuremberg.

https://www.svgopen.org/2008/papers/86-Achieving_3D_Effects_with_SVG/

The authors, Jun Fujisawa and Anthony Grasso, intend to write a spec
proposal for a separate module for perspective transformations in SVG.
You could participate in this effort as part of the SVG interest group
if you want.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6