Re: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 6: Direction and bidi-override attributes (ISSUE-2107)

Following is a short HTML example of hebrew and english.
The text says: 'hebrew with' english 'and again hebrew' where the text in
single quotes is written in hebrew.
The HTML is in UTF-8 encoding.

<head>
<title>RTL example</title>