Re: Any good 3D library?

That's very cool! I will have to try this out more.

I tried the demos in Webkit and it said that it wasn't supported. (It
works great in Firefox though) I know that there are certain aspects
of SVG that is not supported completely (for example animate) that you
may need but I don't necessarily think that it needs to be completely
blocked.

- Peter