RE: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 7: Only tb-rl (ISSUE-2108)

The i18n WG believes this satisfies the comment. Thanks.

We would like to talk more about support for Mongolian in future specs that support vertical text.  Please get back to us when you have some text for review.  Cheers.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/