Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments on Last Call WD of SVG T1.2 (ISSUE-2126)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 02:33:45 -0400
To: cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi, Cyril-

Cyril Concolato wrote (on 10/13/08 7:03 AM):

> * General editorial The lacuna value wording is not used for all
> attribute definitions for example transform, viewBox ...

The SVG WG agrees that more explicit and consistent use of the lacuna
value term would help clarify the spec, and we will continue correcting
them as we find omissions.  Thank you for pointing these out.  We have
corrected these and a few other places throughout the spec.

Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

Regards-
-Doug