Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments and suggestions, mainly regarding the Linking section (ISSUE-2123)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:26:06 -0400
To: Helder Magalhães <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
CC: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Helder-

Helder Magalhães wrote (on 10/14/08 11:29 AM):
>> I'm not sure why these particular files are double-spacing... there's
>> some oddity going on in our make script for our spec.  It's only
>> cosmetic, but if we can fix it, we will.
>
> Maybe a new line issue [1] - they might have been created in an
> operating system which uses CR+LF (Windows, for example), which may
> explain this oddity. ;-)

Yes, I'd considered that, and had even gone so far as to replace all the
newlines and spaces in the file on my Macbook, but that didn't work either.

So, I tried again today, making a completely new file, and copying over
the contents of the file without newlines or tabs, and reformatted it in
the new file.  That seems to have done the trick.  I also scanned
through the whole spec for other offenders, and it seems you caught them
all.

Thanks for the heads-up, and please let us know if this satisfies your
comment.

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/multimedia.html#Smil2Sync
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/interact.html#navigation

Regards-