Re: Notes on implementing non-local URI references and resource documents (ISSUE-2124)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:55:08 -0400
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi, Boris-

This is an extremely useful body of implementation feedback on external
references.  Thanks for compiling this and sending it in.  I have raised
it on an issue in SVG 2.0 Core [1], and we will try to address it in a
timely manner.  We look forward to discussing more details with you,
with other implementors, and with the WebApps WG.  I would expect to
begin looking at this in November, and hopefully we can have most of the
issues resolved in Q1 2009.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2124

Regards-
-Doug