Re: [1.2T-LC] inverse and constrained transformations (ISSUE-2073)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:20:57 -0400
To: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au
CC: "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>, www-svg@w3.org

Hi, Dr. Olaf-

Anthony Grasso wrote (on 10/12/08 8:10 PM):

> Dr. Olaf Hoffmann wrote:
>>
>> Can you point out more precisely the position of the change?
>> I looked into the section twice and could not find a change from
>> the working draft to the editors draft.
>
> Sorry, my mistake. The change can be found in the master version of the
> specification [1].

Actually, it was my mistake.  Somehow CVS didn't download the latest
version of Anthony's changes before I ran the make script for publishing
the spec.  (Grrr...)

His changes should now be reflected in the latest editor's draft.  Sorry
for the inconvenience.

 http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/coords.html#transform-ref

Regards-
-Doug