Re: should SVG 1.2T extensible metadata attributes be of type CURIE?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:47:50 -0400
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@ieee.org>
CC: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>

Hi, Al-

Thanks for your feedback on this.  Our earlier discussion of this helped
inform the SVG WG's decision, and I think we are on the same page here.

I hope that the changes I made to the spec to address these comments
[1][2][3] also satisfy you.  Please let us know what you think.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Oct/0068.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Oct/0063.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Oct/0066.html

Regards-