Re: [1.2T-LC] inverse and constrained transformations (ISSUE-2073)

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:19:08 +1000
To: "Dr. Olaf Hoffmann" <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Dr. Hoffmann,

Excellent find in the specification! The SVG Working Group discussed this issue
and we concluded that we should add wording that warns authors of the problem.

As a result I was given ACTION-2284 [1] to add the wording to the specification.
The new wording can be found in "The TransformRef value" [2] section of the
specification.

Please advise the SVG Working Group if you have any further comments or feedback
regarding this issue.

Kind Regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2284
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/coords.html#transform-ref