Re: [1.2T-LC] Text selection - but what about Find Text ? (ISSUE-2065)

Hi, Jeff-

Jeff Schiller wrote (on 9/21/08 10:58 PM):
> I notice that text selection and clipboard operations are still
> recommended by the SVG spec [1], but I would consider it useful if SVG
> Viewers that support "Find Text" operations also supported "Find Text"
> in SVG <text> and <textArea> elements.  Additionally, some suggested
> behavior that SVG Viewers should follow in the case of text fragment
> being found would be useful to improve interoperability across
> implementations (pan and zoom to text?).

I've added wording, an example, and a screenshot of Batik acting like a
good citizen:
  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/text.html#TextSearch

Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

Regards-
-Doug, on behalf of the SVG WG