need comments on GraphicsNode.getBounds2D()

From: Vitaly Hryb <vitalyhryb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:37:04 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,

I use SVGUtilities.CSS_DISPLAY_PROPERTY + "='none'" to hide text node (I try
it with  "visibility='hidden'" too)
And when I calculate bound with call getBound it returns bounding rectangle
that calculated with the text node coordinates independent visible it or no.
I expect that if text node invisible so it should return bounding rectangle
of others nodes not including text node.
Is it right behavior?

Best regards Vitali.