Re: Color Interpolation Space (ISSUE-2088)

Hi, Jon-

Jon A. Cruz wrote (on 11/3/08 10:38 PM):

> On Nov 2, 2008, at 11:01 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
>
>> Cameron opened ISSUE-2088 on SVG 1.2 Tiny, based on an IRC conversation
>> with you:
>> [[
>> The very last sentence of the Painting chapter says:
>>
>>   Optionally other color profiles may be provided to specify an
>> alternative
>>   interpolation color space.
>>
>> but nowhere is it defined how this optional feature works.  It should
>> probably be removed.
>> ]]
>>
>> We've removed the offending sentence, as requested.  Can you please
>> verify that this satisfies your comment?
>
> I think there were a few ways this could go, but removing the text from
> Tiny is satisfactory. The assumption is that this then will be covered
> by SVG 2.0 Core and/or Print.

Thanks very much for your response.

Yes, this is already addressed in SVG Print [1], and should get further
treatment in SVG 2.0 Core.  There are a lot of folks interested in this
area these days, it seems.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGPrint/#interpolation

Regards-
-Doug