Re: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 1: Explanation of ligatures (ISSUE-2102)

Hi, Richard-

Thanks very much for the suggested additions, that is most helpful.  I
have added them all, as requested, and marked the issue as closed, with
your disposition as satisfied.  Please let us know if this works for you.

Thanks-
-Doug