RE: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 8: Text rendering order (ISSUE-2110)

I was initially confused that the proposed new text below was the same as the text I was commenting on, but looking at the edited version of the spec, I see that Chris's wording was adopted.  I have to admit that I'm not totally clear on the details here, but given that time is so short, I am prepared to accept that the wording you guys have adopted covers the necessary situations to address my initial comment/question.

Thank you.
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead