Re: [1.2T-LC] evt and event (ISSUE-2055, ACTION-2303)

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:36:58 +0100
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>

Dear WG,

> we're specifically asking you to respond if you are satisfied
> with the changes we've made in response to your original issue:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Sep/0054.html
Well, although the ED has some places in this area which are less than perfect, for 1.2 Tiny they can be indeed regarded as edge cases and postponed for appropriate treatment until 2.0 on the premise of pressing timeline considerations. So yes, please go ahead with PR, you've convinced me to believe it's really the best next immediate step in the current situation.