feTurbulence with filter primitive subregions

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 00:24:01 -0700
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
It's not clear to me from the spec what the 'point' parameter of the
'turbulence' function means.

Suppose I have
<filter primitiveUnits="userSpaceOnUse" x="0" y="0" width="20" height="20">
  <feTurbulence x="10" y="10" width="10" height="10"/>
</filter>

When we compute 'turbulence' for the top-left corner of the feTurbulence
filter primitive subregion, what is 'point'? I assume it's either (0,0) or
(0.5,0,5).

Also, I think one can deduce that 'fTileX', 'fTileY', 'fTileWidth' and
'fTileHeight' are the bounds of the filter primitive subregion, but it would
be helpful if that was documented.

Rob
53:5-6]