Re: errata? weather.svgz#sunny

Cameron,

your patience is as always legendary.
Is there some blatant error in my thinking?

I do hope the WG will consider my proposal that plain # in a uri works
with a symbol as per use.
ie to display a single graphic in a viewbox.

it doesn't have any other definition, and it's hard to see how this
could be misinterpreted.
symbols may already have a viewbox which can be used.

regards

~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com