Re: SVGt 1.2 Tests: interact-pevents-08-t uses non-existent dx and dy attributes

Hi Kalle,

This is the official response from the SVG WG.

Thank you for your comment regarding the test interact-pevents-08-t. The
SVG Working Group has examined the test and we agree that dx and dy for
<text> element is incorrect. The correct syntax is as you suggest -
provide a list of coordinate pairs via attributes x and y.

This fix will appear in the next release of the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

Kalle Raita wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> SVGt 1.2 test interact-pevents-08-t seems to use non-existent attributes
> dx and dy for <text> element.
> I think the correct syntax for SVGt 1.2, at least according to the
> latest public spec revision, would
> be to provide a list of coordinate pairs via attributes x and y.
>
> Yours,
>   - Kalle Raita
>

> Kalle Raita
> NVIDIA Corporation
> Tel. +358 40 723 1441
> kraita@nvidia.com
> http://eu.nvidia.com <http://eu.nvidia.com/>

> This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
> is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by

---

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.