SVGt1.2 Means for the user to communicate?

From: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:38:23 +0000
To: www-svg List <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
SVGt1.2 Means for the user to communicate?

What means are provided in the current SVG1.2t draft for the user to
communicate?

in my brief appraisal, the only means is by selecting and clicking on
links**.

in my opinion this is not reasonable nor sufficient for a web
technology at the present time.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.peepo.com/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

**consideration of Xforms rely on assumptions that may not be justified.
keyboard navigation in SVG1.1 clearly demonstrates the error of
relying on other WGs.
html allows for text entry in forms, as outlined in a previous mail

javscript allows for XmlHttpRequest.
Wii allows for quite significiant gestural input

Doug in a previous mail seems to suggest that my query is rhetorical,
it is not.
I have serious and real concerns, and intend to voice them.