Re: "liveness" of SVGMatrix

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Anthony Grasso <
anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> There was an errata [1] about live values for SVG Full 1.1. Please check
> the link. I'm not sure if the link completely answer your question though.

Thanks, that's helpful. However, the erratum does not indicate whether,
after passing a matrix to "setMatrix", further changes to that matrix affect
the transform. I.e. does that object become the object returned by the
'matrix' attribute? I'm guessing the answer is "no" but it should be
clarified.

Also, I don't understand the entry for "consolidate":
> The returned item is the item itself and not a copy. Any changes made to
the item are immediately reflected in the list.
I don't think this is right. For lists with more than one matrix, this
doesn't seem to make any sense.

By the way, it would be helpful if there was a revised SVG 1.1 document that
included these errata, or at least links to them in the right places.

Rob
53:5-6]