Re: How to make mozilla use asv3 script engine

I have found that you can disable mozilla's native svg support and copy 2
necessary adobe files into plugins folder. that's supposed to work, and it
does (I can use adobe's jscripting functions). however, when i try to close
the opened svg tab, mozilla crashes. I need this to work in mozilla cause my
teacher wants it to (my file works in ie with asv3). So, I don't know why it
is crashing