Re: How to make mozilla use asv3 script engine

Valkyrie wrote:

> Sorry for posting again, my previous question might be described as: How
> to make mozilla use adobe svg viewer 3 script engine?

I don't this this is possible (at least, not without lots of unfeasible
Mozilla source code hacks) and can't this of any real advantage in doing it.

Note that there's a group specific to Mozilla's SVG implementation [1] where
this sort of questions are better aimed at. ;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.svg/