Re: How can one use setFocus?

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:49:01 +0100
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

> I'm confused, focus and focusable are different, yet the schema has focus.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/text.html#text-edit
> is there a declarative means to set focus? if not, why not?
AFAIK, no. Is someone (possibly from the WG) able to comment on this?

> also how does one access the 'public' examples:
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/examples/focusHighlight.svg
> but the folder is not public, neither could I find a link to this example
> from the text.html link given.
The link was obtained from the interaction module [1]! ;-) Accessing
the directory [2] itself did show the "Sorry, Insufficient Access
Privileges" message. Maybe accessing the list of available SVG Mobile
1.2 samples could be useful in order to would allow someone to have a
first glance at (new) SVG features or ease experimenting with the
sample set...

Regards,

 Helder Magalh„es

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/interact.html#specifyingfocushighlight