Re: ordering of effects with enable-background:new and filter on the same element

Hi Robert,

Sorry my original message wasn't very helpful. Thank you pointing out
this issue out. I will discuss creating an Errata item for this issue
with the working group. Feel free to suggest any wording you think may
be appropriate.

Kind Regards,

--

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.