Re: UA: indicate missing content

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:20:12 +0100
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

> First, let me thank you for your research and thoughtful comments. However,
> I think you are conflating the wording in SVG 1.1 with the new proposed
> wording.  SVG 1.1 is simply unclear, and doesn't provide for all the use
> cases.  Consider the proposed wording to supersede the wording in SVG 1.1.
[...]
> I'm a little confused.  Is there something wrong with the proposed wording,
> such that it doesn't satisfy some of these requirements?

Sorry, I seem to have missed a link. When I drafted my response I only
read the mailing list thread [1] and wasn't aware of the link for the
current wording [2] stated afterward. Yes, the current wording seems
to make things much more clear. :-)

Best regards,

 Helder Magalh„es

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2008JulSep/0091.html