Re: 'live icon' was: dilemma of cache: two types of image

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:34:07 -0400
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Jonathan-

I think it's possible that caching is not necessarily relevant here.
Could you please describe your use case a bit more?  What you're talking
about below actually sounds to me more like a widget, or an offline web
app, but I might be misunderstanding.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF