Re: dilemma of cache: two types of image

David,

the examples are merely that, some images remain the same from week to
week others change second by second.

Organising this to work well for a single UA and server** is already
far too difficult.

similarly arranging preferences for current UA across a range of sites
is pretty close to impossible.

creating a simple and easy to use AT that might set this up is at best
unlikely.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/

+44 (0) 20 7978 1764

**re no-cache, this was short-hand, please find my actual .htaccess
file attached

AddType image/svg+xml svg svgz
AddEncoding x-gzip .gz .tgz .svgz .svg.gz
ExpiresDefault A0
Header set Cache-Control "no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-
age=0"
Header set Pragma "no-cache"