Re: insertion svg in html

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 07:19:44 +0100
To: Alex <sunnlife@gmail.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

> i create an svg file with some figures linked to web pages with inkscape. i
> frame appeared when i cliked to the link. i don't want this frame, how i can
> do to use this svg without frame ??

First of all, note that this list is somehow directed at SVG
specification and general SVG working group matters. To ask for
support regarding SVG development, I recommend (creating a new post
into) SVG Developers Group [1] instead. ;-)

I'd also recommend posting a code snippet containing a reduced test
case [2]. Could you please clarify the click+frame issue a bit? I'm
not sure if I understand it well enough to provide any valuable
information...

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalh„es