Reference image of animate-elem-40-t

From: Julien Reichel <Julien.Reichel@spinetix.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:24:43 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi,

When running the svg tiny 1.2 test :animate-elem-40-t I encounter a
difference between opera, my results and the reference PNG.

Opera and our player fill the little square reference square boxes at 0,
1, 2 and 3 seconds, which corresponds to the svg document which has a
set on the fill of the boxes. However in the reference PNG image (taken
at time=0 or 4) the little top-left square box is not filled.

Did I miss something, or is there a bug in the reference image ?

Julien

Julien Reichel, PhD
Technology Architect, SpinetiX S.A.
PSE-C, CH-1015, Lausanne, Switzerland