Re: titles and descriptions in SVG in general (was: How to provide titles and descriptions in a second language?)

Olaf:

On 7/2/08, Dr. Olaf Hoffmann <Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> And for an optional hover-tooltip-technique about the suggested
> tests in http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Accessibility_Activity
>
> for example this one:
>   <svg>
>   <g>
>     <title>FAIL</title>
>     <circle>
>       <title>PASS</title>
>     </circle>
>   </g>
> </svg>
>
> why should it be wrong to display both titles in a structured way?

Thanks for this - I am still working out some of these things and this did
not occur to me.  Everything on the wiki is a Work In Progress and I
appreciate your input (perhaps you can sign up at the wiki and continue to
contribute?  If you do, please let me know and I will give you edit
permissions).

I need some time to digest the rest of your email ;)

Regards,
Jeff