Text-Area : Adding new attribut "anchor-position"

From: Kevin Fleischer <Kevin.Fleischer@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:50:14 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

I have read the "text in an area" part of the document. I did not see a posibility to set the text-area anchor point.

I suggest to add a new attribut to the new text-area tag.

'anchor-point'
    Value:   	auto | top-left | top-center | top-right | middle-left | middle-center | middle-right | bottom-left | bottom-center | bottom-right | inherited
    Initial:   	auto
    Applies to:   	'textArea'
    Inherited:   	yes
    Percentages:   	N/A
    Media:   	visual
    Animatable:   	yes
    Computed value:   	Specified value, except inherit

The "anchor-point" property specifies where the anchor point of a text-area is located. The value "auto" is for left-to-right text identical to "top-left".
The position specified by the "x" and "y" property of the "text-area" define the position of that anchor point.

Kind regards,
Kevin Fleischer
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage