Re: [Bulk] Tilting my school map.

From: (wrong string) ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:22:05 +0000
Cc: www-svg List <www-svg@w3.org>
To: #WONG GHEE MENG# <WONG0187@ntu.edu.sg>

this list is mainly for SVG specification discussions, your question
might better be addressed to:

I asked a similar question about altering perspective a few weeks ago:

Re: how to create perspective in pattern?

in short it isn't possible but there may be workarounds.

kind regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet