Re: Filter Meeting

Hi, Folks-

It just occurred to me that I didn't articulate why I chose the people I
did for this invitation.

Can any of you see a pattern?  Yes, that's right, all of the people
listed are implementors who've chimed in on this topic.

Firefox/Mozilla: Tor, Roc
Safari/Webkit: Oliver
Opera: Erik, editor of new Filters spec
Inkscape: Mental

Ken Stacey and Jeff Schiller have also contributed significantly to the
discussion, so if either of you are available, it would be interesting
to have you join in as well.  Let me know.

p.s. I'm excited to see that filters are being implemented so widely. Yay!

Thanks-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI